Buffalo Niagara Partnership (BNP) created a blog series to celebrate their members and accomplishments, and Tapecon was featured in their BNP Member Spotlight. Tapecon principles are active on the Manufacturing Council and the CanAm Council within the organization. During our ongoing relationship with BNP, we took part of the original letter-writing campaign that sparked the funding to bring Dream It, Do It to Buffalo which has been great for our region! We continue to support BNP and their efforts for economic development and commitment to growing private investment and jobs in our region.
Tapecon Interview Highlights:
- Founded 1919 in Buffalo with the “Davis Bulletin” machine
- Oldest-standing tenant in the entire Larkin District neighborhood
- Family owned and operated business going on its fifth generation of leaders
- We work with different chemistries and have the ability to make unique products for our customers by putting different chemistries to different substrates
- We are an extension of our customers product development and manufacturing process; we assist our customers in designing, growing and improving their products.
Click here to read the complete Tapecon interview with Buffalo Niagara Partnership on their BNP Member Spotlight. This interview with Steve Davis, Vice President of Tapecon, was also featured by Larkin Center of Commerce in their January News.
Visit www.tapecon.com for more information about our company and how we can help improve your products!