- 5S & Lean Philosophy
- 7News Video Clip
- Machine Operators - Skilled & Entry Level
- Screen Printer
- FLEX Staff
- Green & Sustainability Initiatives
- Human Resource Development
- Inspiration, Innovation, Imagination
- ITAR Registration & Quality Certificates
- Vision, Mission, & Values
- News & Press Releases
- Quality In Action
- Supply Chain Maximization / Sales & Marketing
Green & Sustainability Initiatives
Sustainability Positioning Statement
Tapecon is actively engaged in initiatives to support the sustainability of our environment, our employees, our customers and our company.
Our "Lean and Green" philosophy is centered around the following key concerns:
- Customer education
- Employee health, safety and education
- Environmental responsibility: reduce, reuse, recycle
- Ethical behavior
- Lean thinking: driving out waste and non-value added processes, lean supply chain maximization
- ISO 14000: considering pursuing
Our "Lean and Green" philosophy is an ever-evolving program. Continuous improvement has been at the core of our business since 1919. As a result, we are looking to develop meaningful partnerships and programs to address our overall sustainability.
Why Green Products?
The "Green" movement and consumer demand for environmentally friendly products and services is more popular than ever. A number of national retailers are now requiring suppliers to produce goods in an environmentally responsible manner with packaging that is composed of post consumer waste. Many government procurement agencies are already on board. Tapecon has embraced the "Green" concept as well and works with suppliers who support the green initiatives.