Tapecon’s Capabilities & Applications
Thanks to decades of engineering expertise, a cherished knowledge of materials and continuous investment in state-of-the-art technology, Tapecon is proud to offer an extremely diverse range of products and solutions.
Through innovative use of cutting-edge machinery, the proficiency of our people, and nearly a century of experience, Tapecon is able to provide a variety of goods and services.
No matter the task, Tapecon’s innovative minds and expert hands can create the perfect solution to meet your needs.
“Chemistry to Substrate”™
Design to delivery, trusted supplier for OEM innovation of new products for challenging applications.
Industrial Contract Manufacturing | Medical Manufacturing
Combine multiple custom converting techniques to fabricate intricate and unique constructions.
Industrial Custom Converting | Medical Custom Converting
Exciting, functional, and cost-effective labels paired with design, graphics, our unmatched technical capabilities, and Lean Manufacturing practices.
Industrial Labels, Security Printing & In-Mold Decorating | Medial Labels, Security Printing & In-Mold Decorating
Printing and coating of functional inks for single use, disposable indicators.
Industrial Smart Ink Printing | Medical Smart Ink Printing
Selective & zoned adhesives, custom textures, and optically clear materials are features that are readily available to enhance your products.
Industrial Screen Printing | Medical Screen Printing
High quality, short to medium run products including labels, decals, and membrane switch overlays.
Industrial Digital Printing | Medical Digital Printing
Combined elements of engineered materials with innovative laminating, die cutting, wire attachment, and custom assembly.
Industrial Printed Electronics, Key Pads & Displays | Medical Printed Electronics, Key Pads & Displays
Our engineering and sales teams have the knowledge and experience to create the perfect solution for your company’s needs. We will take your concept and transform it into a finished product. Our extensive knowledge of color management and materials will see your ideas become an eye-catching finished product.
Our Teams, Our Process
- Tapecon’s prepress department has unparalleled capabilities and expertise to deliver high-impact solutions that decorate, identify, and protect your products.
- Our experienced engineers are here to help turn your concept from a sketch on a napkin into an integral part of your operation for years to come. With over 20 years of membrane switch design and a combined 40 years of CAD experience, Tapecon’s engineers will work with you to find the best, most cost-effective solution for your firm’s needs.
- Our material experts will assist you in selecting and combining the best components, adhesives, and technologies for your product.
Whether your company requires a membrane switch designed from the ground up, a complex layered circuit, or improvement on a current design, Tapecon’s team will work with you to ensure quality results that exceed expectations. Tapecon takes pride in being a source of full service solutions for your business. From inception to completion, we want to be there every step of the way with your project.
Pre-Production, Production and Logistics
- Supply chain management
- Traceability labeling
- Validation services
- Flexible to meet volume, cost and shipment requirements
- Clean Room
- Complete plant designed for “Clean Manufacturing”
- Controlled Environment Area (CEA) with HEPA filtration
- Temperature and Humidity Controlled
- Leading, quality suppliers
After execution of a Non-Disclosure Agreement we can work with your verbal requests, scanned sketches, engineering drawings or MS Word documents. Initial discussion often begins during the quotation phase. For contract production process of your design we can suggest approaches for improved manufacturability and reduction in cost.
For medical devices which only are at a conceptual stage we can typically develop a model as a starting point to visualize the product, develop budgetary quotations and begin refinements to improve the design and reduce cost.
- Along the way we can research advise on materials
- Supplier qualification and quality control
- Prototyping & Preproduction
- 3D printing
- Concept to first samples in few days
- Rapid prototyping
- Design for Manufacturing
- Process design to finished product delivery